The Five

The Five

Wednesday, 16 October 2013

My weekend

Entry 29
15th September 2013


As this week al my roommates decided to return to their home, I called my mum to do so but unfortunately, she asked me to stay here. I told her that only several of the students not return to their home, so I planned to join my friend to her home and my mum agreed with that. The day after, we went to the Kiosk Perkhidmatan Pelajar to buy our ticket. After class on 13TH September, we were rushing to catch the Rapid Bus to Kuantan. There were a lot of students waiting outside the college. After 1 hour on the bus, we reached at the Terminal Rapid then went to the Kuantan Terminal Central at Indera Mahkota by a taxi. As we arrived there, we went forward to our bus, Transnasional. We slept along the journey to Jerantut as we were extremely tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment