ENTRY 3
2 JULY 2013
4.08P.M
good evening everyone ~ ^^
so , how is your day ? hopefully, you guys have a great moment with all the closest one.. without them, what are we suppose to do for brighten our day, isn't ? ..
hah ! without of my concern , the time is running too fast, right ? hmm,, it was about 1 month I be a KMPh student. Mummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !! i really miss u ! :'( .. every night, before I get sleep, I must make a call to her , told her what happened on that day ^^
“Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”
Thank Godness .. nice to know them here , who are they ?? yeah ! ,, my roommates ^^ Irah , Izzy and Rose ,, they're very awesome. We always share our story together ,, no hiding yeah ! . we care about each other. That is why , I love them although we're just knew about each other within a month..
We used to breakfast together, dinner together and, sleep at the same time ,, haha..
Everyday after the end of the class session, we were going to Cafe A to buy our dinner . why must Cafe A ?? That Cafe is cheaper from other two cafes.. B and C , but, i never suppose to go to Cafe B as B stand for BOYS ,, (i mean , block B is boys' block) .. we rather walk from our hostel, block C , to Cafe A . As we're far from family, we must have dependency on ourselves to stand by our own feet . Money management is one of the primary issues to be carried on .
“I think the key indicator for wealth is not good grades, work ethic, or IQ. I believe it's relationships. Ask yourself two questions: How many people do I know, and how much ransom money could I get for each one?”
― Jarod Kintz
“People who want to make a million borrow a million first”
― Sophie Kinsella, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
AERIEY SUE^^

No comments:
Post a Comment