ENTRY 4
2 JULY 3013
It never cross my mind at all that i will continue my journey of studying here ..
i used to be a hostel student since I was in Form 1 until Form 5 . My previous school is SM imtiaz
i used to be a hostel student since I was in Form 1 until Form 5 . My previous school is SM imtiaz
YT Kuala Terengganu , which is strategically located near too rubber farm , not in town .. but it not totally that "ladang getah".. there were still have some houses along the roadside ~ .. hihi , So , in KMPh also quite the same , I only can see the green environment around me , i can feel the freshness of the air blew up through my cheeks.. every Subuh , I can see the dew on the leaves and flowers . Subhanalah ~
Very grateful as Allah choose me to keep breathing and moving in this Earth .
“It makes no difference where you go, there you are. And it makes no difference what you have, there’s always more to want. Until you are happy with who you are, you will never be happy because of what you have.”
― Zig Ziglar
― Zig Ziglar
“The more grateful we are, the more we practice this in our everyday lives, the more connected we become to the universe around us.”
― Stephen Richards
― Stephen Richards
No comments:
Post a Comment