The Five

The Five

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

let sing !


ENTRY 9
3 July 2013

When I was eight , i really love to watch Barney and Friends on TV . The story is about a big 'dinasour' who can be friend with anyone. I never missed myself to be in front if the TV before the program started. The song of Barney and Friend was always playing in my head until now. This is the most I remembered,

I love you
You love me
we are happy family
with the great big hug and the kiss from me to you
want you say you love me too

I love you
You love me
we're best friend like a friend should be
with the great big hug and the kiss from me to you
want you say you love me too

see , I can write the lyrics without any references by the internet. i write it all by myself. when we keep practicing doing the same thing or remember something most of the time, we can explain it clearly as they are all in our mind, right ? ..
tata,, see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment