The Five

The Five

Sunday, 14 July 2013

Outing :D

Entry 12
14th July 2013
Outing :D

Assalamualaikum. .


It was a tired day of mine. I woke up early to prepare for my sahur. Then, I lied down on  the bed while waiting for Subuh. At 8 o'clock, I did some revision for Biology. Do you really know why I was really tired on that day? It is because I went out to Kuantan to buy some necessaries. My classmates and I took the Rapid Bus towards to Kuantan on 10am. We reached at our destination, which is Kuantan Parade about 11am. Then we started our shopping time at The Store. We shared the trolley together to put our things. I spent my money at The Store about 3 of RM 50 notes. The plastics that used to put my things were being charged for RM 0.20 per plastic. Everything need money, isn’t? So we need to be wised in spending the money all the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment