The Five
Wednesday, 3 July 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
ENTRY 6
3 JULY 2013
Assalamualaikum
hyep ~
i am a special one today,, 3rd of July . I'm already eighteen !! .. so, happy birthday , Sue ^^.. hihi..
Not waiting for any present or gifts from anyone, but, i really appreciate for those , greet "happy birthday" and pray for my success in life.. thank you so much.. . for tasya , who is my closest friend, always cheer me up even now she is in Penang, at Kolej Matrikulasi Pulau Pinang. For Afiqah, you are the best roommate that i ever had in school ^^ .. off course Room 10 . from 2009-2012 , , there were too many memories between us . It is normal, sometimes, we were too depending on others, sometimes not. , same goes with us ,,,, something cross on my mind and I want to share it ,, Last Sunday, one of my friend who is studying at Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah, posted something on the group of Facebook wall . He said that, there was a girl who was seem likely as my friend's face. so, i left a comment,
"no body got the same face like me ? if u do found them, tell me , ya !"
what had got me shocked and laugh , he posted again on the wall of the group and I noticed that
" sue, I'd found someone who was likely your face and behavior, 'the one' was sitting beside me during the lecture class ~ HE WAS A BOY !! "
The silence of my room was broke by the big laughter of me. . hahah!.. it seems funny when i think about it again and again..
I got "wakenababe" from him.. I put it as one of my birthday appreciation from my friends.
thank you for cheering me ^^
that makes me love you , oh my friends!!!
AERIEY SUE^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment