ENTRY 7
3 JULY 2013
hye guys
In the previous session, I'd share with you about my class, isn't ? . I wanna continue that story ..
hmmm,, as I don't want to face with "that favourite" subject ,
I called my mum to tell her that I wanted to change the course, then she allowed me for doing that . So , I went to the HEP to take the letter which is needs to be sent to them .
along the waiting, I used to have good time with all of my classmates. as they knew that I want to change the module,, they almost force me and persuade me to stay with them,, hmmm.. ahh,, can you imagine ? I must choose, either my classmates or my interest ,, they said , the interest can be manured.. anyway ,I need to think it wisely , the choice will determine my life and my career . I do love all of my classmates !!
I miss them .. so much..
No comments:
Post a Comment