The Five

The Five

Monday, 8 July 2013

ENTRY 10
9 JULY 2013
7.25a.m

what should I do ?? I want to go home on Hari Raya .. most of my friend had book their bus tickets and some of them book for flight tickets. It doesn't mean that I want to go home by aeroplane. haha.. my hometown just in Terengganu, not far from here, but ! I need bus ticket.. How can I celebrate Hari Raya without my family ?? It wouldn't happen. Yesterday, the ticket for the semester break was sold at the Counter Ticket in front of the library. There was a thousand people there, when be my turn to buy the ticket?
So I went back to my room with the upset face. I hope that today would be nice to me so I can  but the ticket for my holiday. Pray for my best.
Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment