The Five

The Five

Monday, 1 July 2013

not intentionally break ... hehe

ENTRY 2
1 JULY 2013
9.48A.M

hyyoo guys..
last post , I just wrote about my besties ^^
now, I would like to share about my undesired day .. why ?
haha,, it never cross my mind at all. such an embarrassed thing when I think about it , again and again..
I never do that before . hmmm .. actually ,  I'm one a person who is very cautious , attentive , concern about anything , but that day , tragic thing faced me ! during chemistry practical , I was stirring Sulpharic Acid on the left hand and transferring distilled water into measuring cylinder . A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE ?
A timely effort will prevent more work later. . but it doesn't work .. :'( .. I accidently broke the measuring cylinder.. every eyes pointing on me . i made "syhh!" sign to them .. they smile to me and several of them were laughing ~ . i just can't think, which part  make their sense of humor getting up ??.. haha .. so I continued finishing the experiment with my partner as the lecturer didn't notice about that incident .. hehe ..
I planned to keep it as a secret and not going to tell him , but i felt sorry and guilty . 

“The truth is rarely pure and never simple.”  “Tell the truth, or someone will tell it for you.”  .. hahha ! so, before the end of the class session , I met him and told him what I'd done during the experiment was in progress . he not scolded me , he just asked me to write my name in the record book . oh no !! my name was listed .. I hope , my previous class , I mean , 2M2S12 , wouldn't notice my name in that book  . I have my on reason about that ^^ , hehe
ok ,, that is all from me . I hope , someday , I never do the same mistake .


“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” 


“Everything you can imagine is real.”


 “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” 

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment