The Five

The Five

Sunday, 18 August 2013

BOYS VS GIRLS on Hari Raya



ENTRY 19

Celebrating Hari Raya is not only with our beloved family and relatives, but, it must be completed with celebrating it with our whole friends. This year, I completed my Hari Raya with visiting friends. Well, I already have my licence to drive the car on my own. Haha. So it was a great moment when I picked some of my friends, Laili and Afiqah to visit our teacher’s house when we were in secondary school and another car, Dina, Jannah, Laila, Shuhadah and Huda. Cikgu Herdawati was very pleased for the coming of us. While we were busy talking to each other, there were five cars coming towards the gate of the house. Guess who? Huh! Boys from our batch came to visit for Hari Raya. The reality of our batch, we can’t be together and the boys and the girls were separated, I don’t know why all this happen but the point is, there is no suitableness among us. Anyway, they still wanted to have girls in their picture, as prove to the others that we’re together during Hari Raya, perhaps.haha..

EMERALD TEAM



No comments:

Post a Comment