The Five

The Five

Monday, 26 August 2013

It not really hurt.. :'(

Entry 26

Hello everyone,


Today, I would like to endure my story about my injury. As the previous, I was brought to the clinic to check on my wound. The warden sent us to the Nur Hidayah Clinic at Batu 11,Pahang as it was the nearest clinic from this college. As we reached to the clinic, we entered the door then I walked toward the registration and took out my identity card. After that, I waited patiently for my turn. As my name was announced, I pushed the door and I lied on the bed. The doctor asked me what happened to me and asked me whether I wanted to stitch the wound or not. She said, it is better if stitch on the wound then let it opened. So, my wound was stitched for 1 strand. It quit hurt but I still can stand, if not, the wound surely getting worst. At that time, I got an experience to be stitched at the clinic for the first time of my life. See, the wound is exactly the serious one even it only about 0.6cm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment