The Five

The Five

Wednesday, 21 August 2013

the sleeping time

Entry 22

The clock shows 1.27 AM. I am the only person who can’t close the eyes tonight as last night I was the earliest went to bed. Haha. As long as you know, being alone in the silence of the night can make a thousand kind of thought, either it is positive or negatives. To make sure that I do not hear anything weird from out there, I insert the earphones into my earlobe while listening to Backstreet Boys song; I Lay My Love on You. The calm and harmony situations are over when suddenly sound of the weird things come to break the silence. Guess what? It was…… the snoring of my friend. She sleeps soundly. Hahaha. Perhaps, she did a lot of works during the day, no wonder if she felt very tired tonight. Have you ever hear about the bad snoring can causes a person to die? I pray for her safety, so I wake up her and ask her to change the posture of sleeping as it is one of the factors of bad snoring. Now, I feel sleepy. The lamp lighted off. Good night..

No comments:

Post a Comment