ENTRY 14
Hye, today I would like to share my
previous experience in life.
It seems pretty awesome when we get what we want. Isn’t?
Same goes with me when I was only in 11. Ya! In the age of eleven, not every child has the maturity to think out of his or her world, which they are still playing with the toys, Barbie dolls and some kind of those things. Once again I say, not all, but several of them. Back to my story, in that age, my father asked me to choose for my own car in the future. So, what was playing on my mind at all that while? You may imagine that I would tell my father to buy an expensive car, such Mercedes, Honda, or maybe Ferrari. Haha..yaa, truly for the future, that must be a hard decision to make. It was easy to me at that time. You must be very familiar with a car which is very close to any woman out there especially for going to work. Only a small car called Myvi SE. I wonder why I really got obvious with that car. Owh! Have you hear about Mawi World? Myvi SE and MawiAF. Both of them are famous at that particular time so I used to have that car as there were too many Myvi on the road. Now as well, Myvi is my car until now. Am I used to drive it? I’ll continue for the upcoming entry.
It seems pretty awesome when we get what we want. Isn’t?
Same goes with me when I was only in 11. Ya! In the age of eleven, not every child has the maturity to think out of his or her world, which they are still playing with the toys, Barbie dolls and some kind of those things. Once again I say, not all, but several of them. Back to my story, in that age, my father asked me to choose for my own car in the future. So, what was playing on my mind at all that while? You may imagine that I would tell my father to buy an expensive car, such Mercedes, Honda, or maybe Ferrari. Haha..yaa, truly for the future, that must be a hard decision to make. It was easy to me at that time. You must be very familiar with a car which is very close to any woman out there especially for going to work. Only a small car called Myvi SE. I wonder why I really got obvious with that car. Owh! Have you hear about Mawi World? Myvi SE and MawiAF. Both of them are famous at that particular time so I used to have that car as there were too many Myvi on the road. Now as well, Myvi is my car until now. Am I used to drive it? I’ll continue for the upcoming entry.
No comments:
Post a Comment