The Five

The Five

Sunday, 18 August 2013

HOT DAY



ENTRY 15

Hello3!
How is your day? I wish that you are in the pink of health and as fit as a fiddle. One question that I would like to ask my readers. Have you ever drive a car on a quite crowd road joined with the stuck of so many cars arranged on the road? Huh! That must be a time you would ever to skip, isn’t? Watching the sky with the light blue and the absent of the cloud, you would imagine how was the day is. Only a person with the high piousness would stand toward this situation. 

The clock showed 3p.m. I must reach for my destination a quarter before 4. Do you ever feel how nervous that I was. There was a very fast beating of my heart, the blood flew non-stop, I felt very uncomfortable so I tuned on the IKIM radio station with the hope that I can keep myself calm. Yeah! Alhamdulillah, it was totally work. Even you are in trouble, when you are near to Allah, you would feel very peace. A few minutes later, I found the way out. I used to follow an ambulance to reach at my destination on time. It quite cruel, but I must do that for saving the future of my friend as her car’s tire got punctured in sudden. She must attend for her interview on 4p.m. So, thanks to the ambulance. She finally passed the interview and I am glad for being her friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment