The Five

The Five

Monday, 26 August 2013

Hit the wall!

Entry 24


On 24 August, when I was on my way to return to my hostel, I faced a very terrible accident. I am the person who can’t walk slowly, even there was a big crowded of people, I will try to pass them until I reach to my destination. In this case, there was no one around me but, I still walking in a high speed, not like Formula 1 exactly. I was a little bit afraid to walk alone, so I turned my head back while walking constantly.it was very sudden action whenever I turn my head to the front, my head intentionally hit the wall corner but I just walked without turning left and right as I my head was shaken. Unconsciously, there was blood flew on my face so I wiped it using my hand. I continued walking while noticed that there was more blood flew on my eyebrow. I walked cautiously as I felt a little bit dizzy. Whenever I entered my room, my roommates came towards me to ask what already happened to me. They are so kind and I praise to Allah for sending people who are very compassionate around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment