The Five

The Five

Sunday, 18 August 2013

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!



ENTRY 18

Selamat Hari Raya!!
The chirping of the birds break the silence of the morning, the sound of ‘takbir’ from the musolla near my house starts as the sign, today is the first of Eid. I feel so excited; now, I am writing this entry while helping my beloved mum serves the dishes for the guests after ‘solat sunat Aidilfitri’. After all, I prepare myself with the turquoise baju raya. On 9.30am, some of my relatives start to visit my house to celebrate Hari Raya. We snapped pictures together and the most desired thing for chidrens during Hari Raya is duit raya, including me! Hahha! Most of my friends don’t get any duit raya, but the total of my duit raya as much when I was small. I feel so grateful as I can celebrate Hari Raya with all my relatives in happiness.


HAPPY EID!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment