The Five

The Five

Monday, 26 August 2013

You look different

Entry 27
26 August 2013


As today is the first day to the college after the undesirable accident, all of my classmates asked me why I am in this condition. So I shared my story and several of them looked very curious to know. They seemed very worried about the situation that faced me and cannot exactly imagine how the strong momentum I used to hit the wall corner. Everywhere I went, all of eyes viewed on my forehead as I patched a plaster on my wound. Not only my forehead, my upper lip also affected by the hit. It looked very pale, dry, a little bit swollen and I can felt the soreness whenever I drink or eat. It was very uncomfortable then I rubbed some Vaseline, the intensive care for the dry skin, so I felt much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment