The Five

The Five

Sunday, 18 August 2013

DRIVING SCHOOL



ENTRY 16

Hye!
We meet again. Today, I would like to share about my experience on taking my car license.  After the end of SPM, my batch used to make a new life after all. The school sessions were over to us, but we still missed the moment when we were together. Anyway, we were back together at the other school. What kind of school? Should I mention it? Haha.. It was a driving school. Most of us took the test for the license at the same place which is located in Padang Midin. From the 3rd of December until 1st of March, I used to be at the driving school to finish the 8 hours class with my teacher. The 8 hours was a very long for me. I must attend myself to that place every Monday, Thursday, Wednesday and Friday on 8 o’clock. The time where most of the people on the bed as it was a holiday for us but me, tried to drive safely on the road. Fortunately, the road wasn’t too busy at that particular time. So I made my way without notice that the meter almost reach at 90km/h. So I kept the car slower, and the teacher just laughed at me as my face look as pale as a ghost. Finally we reached at the driving school safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment