The Five

The Five

Sunday, 18 August 2013

FRIENDS FOREVER



ENTRY 20

If just now I said that this Raya was quite complete, actually it wasn’t. Every year since 2006, some of my friend from my primary school came to my house for Hari Raya, they are Azim, the leader, Safuan, Saiful, Faris, Syazwan, Izzat, Syahmi and Izzudin. They used to visit my house and another one of my friend, Nuha. For this year, only Azim, Safuan and Izzat and their friends came to my house. I wonder to meet one of them very much, as last year I didn’t meet him even once. Not really miss him but I really want to meet him clearly. So, I just realised that there is no need to wait for his coming. On the Wednesday night, I sent an Eid wishes, then he said that he came to my house but there was nobody. Urghhh!! I was shocked! Speechless. I shouted to myself; he came?? My tears suddenly appear onto my cheeks. Am I sad? I guess not, just couldn’t believe that it would be happened. I hope that the becoming year, I can meet him.

While listening for this song, Jonas Brothers;
 When You Look Me in The Eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment