The Five

The Five

Monday, 26 August 2013

First Aid

Entry 25
               

As the previous entry I talked about “Hit the Wall”, I want to continue what was happening after the accident. My friend, Rose, who is very caring and responsible person, looked very nervous and seem as pale as me. She prepared some ices to cure my bleeding and asked some helps from the other room. Everyone looked extremely worried about my condition. I made the situation in happy as I laughed even though I really wanna scream! It exactly very hurt. They said that the wound was deep but it looks nothing if we looked in the first sight. Another friend brought me to the warden of the hostel but she only gave is the first aid. So we walked upstairs then they try to stop the blood from flowing out.  Nothing changed! On the 9.30 PM, friend of my friend came to the room and she asked what happened to me and she looked at the wound. She is a good person. Then, she snapped the wound and sent it to his brother who is the Medical Assistant in the hospital, by using WeChat to asked whether I should go to the clinic or not. After she got the replied from his brother, Aisya and Rose brought me to the warden’s house again. “She needs to go to the clinic”, one of them said. Then, the warden started the car engine and I went to the clinic with Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment