The Five

The Five

Monday, 26 August 2013

Outdoor activities

Entry 23

                   When I was in secondary school, I was the one really active in marching and always participated in almost of marching activities and the camping activities in the school. I was a in the scout society which was the best society among the others. Actually I not only represent my school in scout activity but also in Fire Fighters Association and Kadet Remaja Sekolah(KRS). In part of that, I also joined the International Scouts Jamboree 2011 in Telaga Batin, Kuala Terengganu. It was a very wonderful experience as we met the participants from the other country such Singaporeans, Korean, Chinese, Indonesians and many more. We made a lot of friends from this participation. The water activity was the best as we was kayaking around the river and swam through the river by using the rope.




 Besides, we got an experience went to our destination for the activity by the soldiers track. There were about 30 of us in the track. Can you imagine the condition of us? We became wet because of the heavy rain and we were totally uncomfortable with that crowded situation where the boys and the girls were in the same track. Huh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment