ENTRY 21
It is very weird to have the same dream of the same situation and the same person in that particular dream. Hmmm.. Last night, on 17th of August, I dreamt something that wouldn’t be in reality. Someone who I really want to meet came to my house for Hari Raya with his 3 other friends. I was watching television program on Hari Raya and suddenly, “assalamualaikum..” was heard from the front door and they just entered to my house then acted like in their own house. Without for the delay, I went to my room and wore a simple shawl then I throw an innocent smile to them. The dream ended.
Just now, my best friend from Terengganu told me that she got the same dream as me last night. So unexpected incident, isn’t? So, we conclude that it was just a dream to make sure that both of us always keep in touch.
![]() |
| NISSA AND ME |

No comments:
Post a Comment